This site is meant to
present the estate, through its history, its terroir and its wines.
For further information,
Enjoy your visit !
- Wine Paris Hall 4
Stand C 415 du lundi 13 au mercredi 15 février
- Salon Dégustez en
V.O. Stand B 63 (niveau 3) du dimanche 5 au lundi 6 mars au Corum de Montpellier
- ProWein Paris Hall
10 Stand 100
Round stones and pebbles are numerous on the poor, deep and naturally well-drained soil made of clay and limestone. Since 1999, sustainable vine-growing has protected soil & biodiversity. Domaine La Croix Chaptal is proud of its certification "High Environmental Value level 3A".
Located at the southernmost point of Terrasses du Larzac, it is however on one of the coolest terroirs as the cold of the Larzac plateau rushes down to the confluence of the Hérault and Lergue valleys.
This terroir, recognized for its excellent white wines (such as its Clairette Rose & Blanche), is also the root of the typicality of its red Terrasses du Larzac wines, astonishingly fresh and exceptionally mineral.
- our new cuvée Naturally Pale Rosé (Aramon, Clairette Rose & Grenache Gris) ,
- our new vintages Red Terrasses du Larzac 2018 & Coteaux du Languedoc 2020 & Whites : Clairette Rose & Trio Blanc & Sigillées Blanc 2021
- our cuvée " blow of heart" prize - 3 stars - in Hachette wine guide Clairette du Languedoc 2019,
- our cuvées Les Origines from a single variety Carignan-Cambous & Mourvèdre-Witiza 2018
- the new label for our red Aramon, a rare & forgotten variety,
- our Naturally Sweet Clairette Rancio Moelleux 2014 one star Hachette 2023